We’re going to keep this short and pointed:
- You are a design student or an aspiring design professional.
- You know your way around the Adobe creative suite, especially Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- You’ve got a portfolio that is showing real potential.
- We’ve got design grunt work that we want to give to you.
- You will be taking on tasks such as duplicating an ad across a bunch of different sizes, or finding stock photos and videos for a project, or doing research, or cutting photos out, or making quick text edits in design files. You get the idea.
- You will also get to sit in on creative brainstorms, work alongside one of our brilliant designers, and learn from an elite group of creatives.
We will pay you $12/hr and want between 12 and 16 hours a week from you for a 3-month commitment. It may lead to a full-time job offer with our team, it may not. You’ll have a great experience either way.
When you apply, be sure to include a link to your portfolio or attach a PDF with some design work.
You must be able to predominately work out of our Tucson studio.